Tuesday, October 23, 2012

GPS

As from the previous post you may wonder why someone may wander around the western USA the way my father does.  Let me relate this little ditty:

5:30 am Sunday October 21:  My dad ranting about how annoying it is that everyone gave him crap about not having a GPS for his car.  "You don't have a GPS?  Scoff!  I can't believe you don't have a GPS!  Here, borrow my GPS."  He admits he will probably breakdown and buy one, but the banter has really annoyed him.  
5:55 am Sunday October 21:  "Where is the airport.  I must have missed the sign!  Let's turn around."

Smart Alec Me: Hey Dad, did you see how many states and miles you did in the past week?  Maybe you should buy a GPS (at least to get me to the airport on time). 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Smarty Pants, I have several new pictures of you with your eyes closed and I'm not afraid to use them.

    ReplyDelete