Saturday, April 27, 2013

Lincoln Caught a Fish



So I went steelhead fishing this week. I got to the river and started fishing at 11:30 am. I caught a whole bunch of the little smolts but couldn't catch a steelhead. I finally hooked a big one in the evening and fought it for a few minutes and thought I had it tired out. Just as I was ready to bring it to shore, it got off. I fished until 8:45 when it was getting dark. I walked up the river to towards the house and saw a little steelhead in the shallows. I cast at it couple times and was able to catch it and get it onto shore. Nine and a half hours of fishing for this one fish. I tried a lot of different lures and baits. I was just about ready to try a hot dog. I heard that works pretty well. Alright Lincoln, let's see the pictures of your fishing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment