Sunday, March 17, 2013

Look at Me!

Hey Family-
This is Porter and I'm here because I need some attention.  I'm surprised you don't know that since I am constantly yelling.  What's a guy got to do to get a blog named after him these days?  Anyway, I just wanted to point out all the abuses I have been incurring.  In the past week I was vaccinated for 11 diseases.  5 shots at one time is enough to make a guy do a few crazy things.  I pushed over the baby gate and tumbled down the stairs.  Lincoln got a fancy new tee for playing baseball and I tripped and fell on it and ended up with a nice circular wound on my right cheek.  A couple days later we were at the amusement park and I was so tired so I decided to fall right on the front of my forehead rather than take another step.  It also scratched up my nose.  I'm not actually certain about that little scrape under my left eye.  I probably did it to myself when antagonizing that Lincoln-boy who is so popular around here.  I also got a little sun-burn while out one day.  Hey people, just take care of me okay?  I know you can do better than this!  AAAAHHHHHH ....   

1 comment:

  1. You might want to keep him inside for a few days. You could get arrested if you take him out looking like that. Where are his parents

    ReplyDelete