Wednesday, February 19, 2014

President's Day



 Katie and the boys went on a little hike with me on Monday. The sun was shining and it was the nicest day we've had in a long time.  Look closely at the second picture and see if you notice anything unusual. Don't scroll down below the second picture until you take a good look at it.

 
The boys were more interested in the sticks and rocks they collected a long the trail
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yeah, we just happened to see the Albino deer hanging out in her usual hillside.  We sat and watched her quite a while and she laid down and watched us.

 
There were at least 2 other deer with her and you can see one of them in these 2 pictures.
 
 
I haven't put anything on here for a long time and after reading Lindsey's blog, I figured I better start putting things on here. This was all I could think of in my recent boring past. Although I did draw another permit to The Wave in May.
 
 
HEY EVERYBODY, LET'S DO THE WAVE

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment