Friday, February 22, 2013

Best Laugh

Now, this will def not be the thing Brayden finds most funny about his 2 years in Argentina, but I am loving it.  I read it to Tyler.  He didn't think it was as funny as I did.  Strange, right?  Well, since the bad news made it's way to Tyler already I think it can go public.  (PS. I would never send a picture to Brayden where I looked bad, but I might send one to him where I looked good and Tyler looked bad).  So, without further ado, here is a piece of Brayden's letter home this week:

i had one funny experience this week, i was showing my pictures of the family to some people, and they stopped on katie and said ¨why is it that all of you have moviestar faces? your sister has a moviestar face¨ i thought that was pretty funny but then it got better, they got to a picture of just katie, tyler, and the boys and she says ¨your sister is so beautiful, but what is she doing with him????¨ pointing at tyler of course. it reminded me a bit of tylers pig face comment, and i guess thats just justice for him. so apparently katie looks like a moviestar and tyler is ugly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment